Thank you for your interest in volunteering with IDignity Osceola as we work to restore hope and dignity by providing identification and identification documents.
VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION FOR OUR FEBRUARY 15, 2019 EVENT IS NOW CLOSED
OUR NEXT EVENT WILL BE HELD ON APRIL 26, 2019 AND VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION WILL OPEN APPROXIMATELY ONE MONTH PRIOR
If you would like to view a detailed list of volunteer positions/duties in order to indicate a specific assignment preference, please click here.
- Registration begins at 7:00 am, with a brief orientation at 7:30 am. PLEASE NOTE: New volunteers are required to attend the orientation.
- Following orientation, there will be training for each service area. Due to constantly updated information, volunteers must attend this training.
- Client admission begins at 9:00 am and closes at 1:00 pm. Events are scheduled to end at 4:00 pm. Some volunteer areas finish before this time, but we ask that volunteers check with their station leads before departing.
- Volunteers are asked to be available for the entire event. If you need to leave before the event ends, please consider volunteering for a future event.
- If you cannot be present for the training period, please consider volunteering for a future event.
Shortly after completing the volunteer registration form, you will receive an automated email confirmation.
A reminder email will be sent the week of the event with additional details including parking information.