In accordance with the CDC’s mitigation strategies outline, we have decided to cancel IDignity Osceola’s Identification Clinics until further notice.
IDignity Osceola’s primary goal during this time is to provide an environment that is safe for all involved.
If you are interested in becoming a new client, please call 321-430-7541 to schedule a time to discuss your needs with IDignity Osceola. Please leave a message, and you will receive a call back. Currently, for your safety, all of these initial conversations will be done over the phone.
If you have a case manager, they may be able to assist you with accessing a phone for your interview time.
After this conversation, IDignity Osceola will determine what the next steps will be for you. The next steps may require additional documents to be ordered by IDignity Osceola. These documents vary in the length of time it takes to receive them back depending on the state where they are coming from. We will go over these next steps with you at the end of this phone call.
If you are an existing client and need to pick up your documents or want an update on your case, please call 321-430-7541. Please leave a message and you will receive a call back.
If you are in need of an ID, IDignity Osceola will be providing vouchers for you to redeem at the local tax collector.
- This event has passed.
IDignity Osceola will host its next client services event on Friday, February 7, 2020. The event will be held at First Christian Church, 415 North Main Street, Kissimmee. Event parking is available in the lot at the intersection of Church Street and Brack Street.
Date: Friday, February 7, 2020
Location: First Christian Church, 415 North Main Street, Kissimmee, FL 34744
- Event parking available in the lot at the intersection of Church St. and Brack St.
- THE EVENT SITE IS A NON-SMOKING CAMPUS. NO SMOKING IS PERMITTED AT THE EVENT.
Clients who need Florida Identification/Drivers License or other identification documents should make an appointment via their case manager at our approved partner organizations. Those who don’t have a case manager can call the Community Hope Center at 321-677-0245 to become a client, be assigned a case manager, and get a reservation.
- Clients will be admitted between 9 AM and 1 PM based on reservations made through case managers of approved agencies.
- A reservation is NOT an appointment and does not guarantee a client will be seen at any given time. Reservations only ensure that a client will be admitted to the event.
Florida Identification Requirements
To obtain or replace Florida ID, FLORIDA LAW requires the following proofs:
- ORIGINAL OR CERTIFIED COPIES ONLY – PHOTOCOPIES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE PROOFS
- If you’ve provided these proofs since January 2010, they may not have to be submitted again
Proof of Identity (one of the following)
- If born in U.S., an original certified birth certificate from Vital Statistics with raised seal; or
- A valid U.S. passport, permanent resident card or immigration documents.
- Any change in name will require a marriage, divorce or other legal documentation
Proof of Social Security Number (one of the following)
- Social Security card
- Medicare Card
- Tax form (W-2 or 1099) or job payment stub
Proof of Residency (at least one of the following)
- Mail, lease, or bill within the last three months with your name and address on it;
- Letter from a shelter or housing program stating you are a current resident; or
- Certification of Address form from person allowing you to live with them, along with their proof of residency.
The name must match on all proofs Any difference will require additional documentation.
If applicable Proof of enrollment in the DCF Access Florida Benefits Program (aka “SNAP” or “Food Stamps), such as a DCF Access card or award letter/printout.
IDignity will try to assist in obtaining missing proofs. This process may require you to attend multiple events and it does not always work. Obtaining missing documents is subject to the requirements of the agencies who issue/maintain them, and the process may take several weeks to several months.
Please visit osceola.idignity.org/volunteer and complete the registration form. Volunteers are asked to serve from 7 AM to 4 PM.